Alpha Technologies is seeking Sales Account Executives. We are a business technology focused company with our corporate office located in Hurricane, WV. Our comprehensive offerings allow clients to focus on their business while we manage their technology.
The Enterprise Account Executive is the catalyst behind Alpha Technologies success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Account Executive is responsible for protecting and growing revenue performance within our account base. This is achieved by managing an assigned base of existing customers as well as selectively acquiring new customers.
The Account Executive is expected to develop credibility in understanding customers and prospects requirements through a deep understanding of their business drivers, objectives, and challenges, and to propose solutions to those requirements comprised of Alpha’s comprehensive portfolio of information and communications technology solutions.
For existing assigned customers, the Account Executive is charged with developing strategies and tactics to increase customer retention, improve customer satisfaction, and grow revenue.
Your role as an Account Executive includes:
- Retain and grow our current customer base
- Selectively acquire new customers
- Manage and optimize current revenue of existing customer base through retention activities, new product sales, and strategic technology migration
- Accountable for incremental growth in assigned module(s) consisting of customers in single or multiple vertical industries
Manage both pre- and post-sales support resources throughout the sales cycle to retain and leverage customer relationships, provide business solutions, and expand existing revenue base
- Pre-Sales: Solutions Sales Specialists and Sales Engineers Post-Sales: Project Managers and Engineers
What makes a good Account Executive?
- Retain and grow customer base through building strategic partnerships and approaching opportunities through the customer lens
- Influencing others to act by gaining commitment and agreement on add-on sales solutions
- Ability to articulate client strategies, using industry knowledge to expand business opportunities
- Resourceful and able to overcome obstacles and barriers to find appropriate sales solutions
- Partners with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service
- Foster extensive relationships with existing and new customers within assigned customer module including C-Level Executives, decision makers, influencers, and key users
- Retain current customer base and expand revenue through cross/up-sell opportunities
- Develop new revenue opportunities by prospecting potential customers
- Develop and implement comprehensive Account Plans for each assigned customer working with cross-functional partners across Alpha to deliver results
- Improve and maintain current customer satisfaction results through engagement and responsiveness to regular surveys and feedback
- Partner collaboratively with paired Customer Service Associate to ensure outstanding customer service and responsiveness
- Establish self as a trusted advisor, providing guidance on strategic initiatives in the position to instinctively know how to provide relevant insights
- Connect client’s business objectives with Alpha Technologies solutions and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Partner with pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- Good understanding of the network attributes, complex communication products, and solutions sought by medium enterprise level companies
- Displays ability to create new demand by proactively bringing new points of view to target accounts
- Can identify and articulate customer value proposition and links solutions to the customer strategy
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to convert qualified leads into sales opportunities
- Strong presentation skills
- Sales cycle management experience, including Salesforce proficiency
- High School diploma required, Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent relevant experience
Minimum of 2-5 years of business-to-business experience in Medium sized companies with a proven, documented track record of success
- Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Selling individual products and integrated complex communication solutions throughout an organization
- Telecommunications industry experience(s) a plus
- Candidate must possess a valid state driver's license and have a clean driving record
- Willingness and ability to travel 10%-70% of the time.
Alpha offers a competitive wage and benefits program including medical with prescription drug, vision and dental care, paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays. We also offer a simple IRA plan with company contributions and paid disability and life insurance.
Submit your resume below or email to Andi Myers, email@example.com.
Alpha is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state, or local law.